Data Entry - Quality Assurance Representative
Company: North American Bancard
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Data Entry-Quality Assurance RepresentativeNorth American
Bancard - Woodland Hills, CA (Remote to start. Will be returning to
the office.)The Data Entry-Quality Assurance Representative with
North American Bancard is responsible for reviewing merchant
customer data in multiple databases to identify any inconsistencies
that need to be corrected for newly boarded accounts. Success in
this role requires a strong attention to detail while working in a
fast paced environment.Using your ability to work with both speed
and accuracy, you'll review newly approved merchant account
information to ensure that key data information is accurate in all
systems. Matching the information in merchant applications. you'll
identify any inaccurate information and make corrections in a
timely manner. This role will also provide daily support to our
Customer Boarding team by taking calls in the call queue.
What you'll be doing:
- Review newly approved merchant account details to ensure and
maintain data integrity within NAB systems.
- Verify that key data information is accurate in all systems
matching the merchant application.
- Identify and execute corrections in a timely and accurately
- Provide daily support of the Customer Boarding call queue.
- Effecvtively use all available resources including database
systems and query reports.
- Provide positive customer experiences.
- Accept and complete assignments with open, cooperative,
positive, and team oriented attitude.
- Perform special projects as assigned.
What we need from you:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Strong data entry skills with attention to detail.
- The ability to work with both speed and accuracy.
- Excellent organizational skills, multi-tasking and
prioritization in a fast-paced work environment.
- Strong customer service skills with excellent verbal and
written communication skills.
- Flexibility in work a schedule to accommodate business
- Ability to problem solve and de-escalate upset customers .
How to be an all star (preferred):
- Payment industry experience with understanding of rates and
Who we are:North American Bancard helps businesses prosper through
smarter commerce for all and we're committed to building the next
generation of payment technologies and experiences. More than
250,000 satisfied merchants trust us to process more than $34
billion worth of transactions every single year. Propelled by
cutting-edge technology, user-friendly products, and features, and
the best customer service in the business, we continue to innovate
to satisfy our clients and their customers.
At North American Bancard, we celebrate diversity and create an
inclusive environment for everyone. We are an equal opportunity
Keywords: North American Bancard, Los Angeles , Data Entry - Quality Assurance Representative, Administration, Clerical , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!