Senior Pricing Analyst
Company: Co-Op Financial Services
Location: Rancho Cucamonga
Posted on: June 15, 2019
The OpportunityCO-OP Financial Services is bringing digital
transformation to the credit union movement. We're creating
innovative technology solutions that help not-for-profit credit
unions best serve their members and compete with the big banks. As
a result, our world-class team is growing faster than ever! If
you're passionate about technology and want to be part of a
purpose-driven organization, this is an exciting opportunity to
provide real value and help shape the future of human-centered
We are seeking a talented Senior Pricing Analyst to provide
strategic pricing guidance to the business to allow continued
profitable growth. Responsible for the generation of price
proposals and development of pricing tools and analytics.What You
Can Look Forward to
- Provides pricing guidance for renewals and net new deals, with
a goal of maximizing profit margin while respecting competitive
- Partners with Business Development to generate price proposals
for renewals and net new sales.
- Leads development and implementation of pricing strategies that
help CO-OP meet financial and overall company goals.
- Acts as lead liaison with Business Development as an expert on
pricing and related costs.
- Collects, validates, and maintains internal and external market
- Develops and maintains data-rich pricing analytics to support
product and price strategy.
- Leads maintenance of master product list.
- Develops, maintains, and distributes dashboards and reports to
update relevant stakeholders on price proposal status and
- Forecasts the impact of deconversions, renewals, and net new
- Partners with others in Finance to provide inputs for
forecasting and budgeting.
- Generates actionable insight from pricing data to provide
management decision support.
- Reviews pricing workflow and implements efficiency
- Administers pricing tools and systems.
- Mentors and trains Pricing Analysts and Pricing
What You'll Need to Succeed
- Minimum of 4 years related financial analysis and complex
modeling/data analysis work.
- Excellent written and verbal communication as well as
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Generally work is self-directed and not prescribed. To perform
this job successfully, an individual must be able to work
independently (e.g., with less structure) and relies on experience
and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Exceptional analytics and financial modeling abilities.
- Ability to convey information to all levels of the organization
in a clear, focused, and concise manner.
- Ability to clearly and effectively understand and teach complex
concepts to a variety of audiences.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and
- Ability to work both independently and as a member of
cross-functional teams in a fast-paced, demanding business
- Ability to work independently (e.g., with less structure) and
relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish
- Self-starter with strong work ethic, enthusiasm and ability to
- Ability to implement new ideas and influence others to produce
- Knowledge of CO-OP products and overall payment industry
- Advanced Microsoft Excel.
Why Join CO-OP?Get ready to be part of the exciting, ever-evolving
and growing credit union movement! As a CO-OP employee, you'll have
a chance to directly impact the access of financial opportunities
to individuals and communities - and you'll help drive the future
of fintech at an energetic organization where contributions are
valued, and innovation is championed.
With more than 35 years of industry leadership, CO-OP Financial
Services is the largest, most comprehensive credit union service
organization in the nation. CO-OP serves as THE credit union
technology engine, bringing payments solutions, engagement services
and strategic counsel to help credit unions optimize member
experiences to consistently provide seamless, personalized
multi-channel offerings, while delivering secure, sophisticated
fraud mitigation service.
CO-OP serves more than 3,000 client credit unions, with 60 million
debit and credit cardholders, nearly 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs and
more than 5,600 shared branches nationwide. Our vast technological
ecosystem facilitates more than 6.5 billion transactions every year
and equips credit unions of all sizes to deepen member engagement
and prosper in the fast-paced world of fintech.The Perks
- Fun, challenging and, collaborative work environment with
passionate colleagues that care deeply about the intersection of
technology and human-centered financial services.
- Health benefits - medical, dental, & vision plus wellness
programs and gym reimbursements.
- 401K with generous company match.
- Tuition reimbursement.
Keywords: Co-Op Financial Services, Los Angeles , Senior Pricing Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Rancho Cucamonga, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!