International Tax Manager
Company: Cameron Craig Group
Posted on: May 18, 2018
Position Summary: The successful candidate will be responsible for the following: consulting with the federal tax group on all international tax matters; researching international tax issues and opportunities; managing and coordinating the tax services of clientsPosition Responsibilities: Develop and present tax planning strategies for multinational corporations to client executives in manufacturing, distribution, retail and service industries. Facilitate the implementation of International Tax projects including identifying, understanding, communicating and managing projects from inception to completion. Provide technical expertise and knowledge of processes to expand the line of business and develop professional staff. Develop team of professionals with expertise in international taxation. Position Requirements:Bachelor`s degree in Accounting. Masters in Taxation or LLM preferred.CPA required.5 - 12 years of full time tax experience.
- Strong federal tax background including; consolidated C corporation, partnership, S corporation, FAS 109, FIN 48, and a basic understanding of mergers, acquisitions, and restructuring.
- Solid international tax skills including experience with inbound and outbound foreign investment including, but not limited to, IC-DISC`s, transfer pricing, foreign tax credit calculations, subpart F issues and calculations, and all international reporting and compliance matters.
- Proven engagement and staff management skills.
- Public accounting experience required at the Manager level.
- Strong organizational and management skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills with the ability to interact with all levels of client management, referral sources and other professionals.
Keywords: Cameron Craig Group, Los Angeles, International Tax Manager, Accounting, Auditing, Encino, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!