Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: September 21, 2023
We are a property management firm in business for over 30+ years
looking for a property accountant to join our growing team!This
Jobot Job is hosted by: Ryan RubinoAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by
clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.Salary:
$60,000 - $75,000 per yearA bit about us:We are a property
management firm in business for over 30+ years looking for a
property accountant to join our growing team!Why join us?
- Great pay!
- Great benefits!
- Work/life balance!Job Details
- Work with Lease Administration, Property Accounting and
Property Management to ensure accurate and timely - CAM
reconciliation and estimate calculations is performed
- Coordinate with Lease Administration and third-party
administrator on all company initiatives surrounding CAM and lease
- Review third party lease administrator's Yardi lease and CAM
set-ups for accuracy.
- Maintain supporting schedules and related files necessary to
facilitate system generated CAM calculations
- Maintain historical CAM recovery models and records
- Facilitate and support new CAM reconciliation model set-up and
deployment, in addition to CAM reconciliation set-up
- Provide CAM budget support
- Support special projects as needed
- Responsible for performing all key control activities and
provide audit support associated with CAM
- Assist with any tenant CAM inquiries and audit
- Work with other business units to develop and prepare summary
and CAM reporting, if applicable
- Assist and set up Yardi CAM set-ups for commercial leases, if
applicableInterested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking
the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Los Angeles , Property Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!