Location: Canoga Park
Posted on: September 20, 2023
Seeking a COLLECTIONS REPRESENTATIVE for a dynamic, established
and stable corporation.
This is a Temp to Perm position, excellent pay and great benefits.
Requirements are as follows:
- 3 to 5 years of progressive Collections experience.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel,
Outlook and Word.
- Must be very customer service oriented.
- Work closely and effectively with internal and external
customers. Will be coordinating with Credit Manager and Sales
- Responsibilities include collecting past due receivables, contact
past due customers, established payment plans, preparation of
accounts for third party collectors as needed.
- Bachelors degree in accounting in related field preferred, but
- This is not an entry level position, and does require a minimum
of 3 to 5 years of Collections experience in a corporate
We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider
all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected
Keywords: , Los Angeles , COLLECTION REPRESENTATIVES, Accounting, Auditing , Canoga Park, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!