Business Development Banking Center Manager at Westwood - Los Angeles
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Welcome! We invite you to explore the award-winning culture,
people, rewards and opportunities that make Comerica Bank so
special. Make your next career choice a confident one.
Qualifications Position Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited University OR 4 years of
experience in Financial Service
- 4 years of experience in management with staff development
- 4 years of experience in Consumer/Business sales
- 1 year of experience utilizing Microsoft Office Products
including, Word, Excel and PowerPoint Job Description Banking
Center Manager II
The Banking Center Manager role will be responsible for the overall
leadership, management and success of a Retail Banking Center. This
role will be accomplished by committing to banker readiness,
conducting marketing activities leading to revenue growth in loans,
deposits and noninterest income, contributing to a successful
customer centric experience, proactively managing disciplined
operational risk activities while striving for excellence in
execution in each of the mentioned areas. This role will also
provide effective leadership in all areas. This role's work
schedule involves occasional evenings and Saturdays.Position
Successful incumbents will focus on the customer, provide
development to direct reports, have a drive for results, show
managerial courage, manage vision and purpose, have good
presentation skills and promote problem solving.Position
- Leads, coaches, evaluates, executes and impacts the proactive
marketing activities for the attraction, expansion, and retention
- Using a Banking Center Daily Plan; determines, coordinates and
proactive marketing activities of the team and individual
colleagues. Provides daily coaching and evaluations for effective
- Provides effective New Customer Onboarding and Customer
Engagement by, in part, routinely strengthening new and current
customer relationships, introducing new and existing customers to
Comerica's products and services, and addressing customer
- Manages the acquisition of consumer and business clients
through the effective use of targeted leads, self-sourcing new
business, managing referral source relationships, and implementing
and executing value-added financial presentations.
- Leads Portfolio Management efforts to retain and expand current
portfolio customers by deepening the customer relationship and
increasing the number of portfolio customers in the Banking
- This position is responsible for the overall leadership,
management and success of a Retail Banking Center.
- Impacts revenue growth of the Banking Center.
- Other duties as assigned.Talent Leadership
- Develops and manages a high-performing team. Directly manage
the Human Resources processes for employees, including selection,
training, performance management, disciplinary actions, individual
career development, recognition and retention.
- Other duties as assigned.Operational Risk
- Accountable for the compliance with applicable federal, state
and local laws and regulations; and Comerica policies and
procedures. Recommends corrections when necessary.
- Ensures completion of necessary compliance related
- Leads, coaches, evaluates, and impacts the overall management
evaluation of operational and risk activities, and results for the
BCM role when opening accounts, loans and servicing customers.
- Approves Transactions within authorities.
- Other duties as assigned.Customer Experience
- Leads, manages and coaches team to be able to assess customer
and prospect needs and offer appropriate solutions.
- Ensures all colleagues, especially new ones, demonstrate the
knowledge and skills to execute on customer needs.
- Stays current, seeks to learn about new products, services,
technologies and customer service tactics; teaches others.
- Educates and fulfills customer requests, routine and
- Resolves complex customer complaints.
- Maintains and adds value to deepen existing relationships.
- Provides transactional customer service, including but not
limited to the following: Accepts and process' deposits,
withdrawals and payments and handles other over the counter and
mail transactions, as needed.
- Impacts the customer experience by leading, managing and
coaching colleagues using the defined customer experience
guidelines and other customer experience behaviors and feedback as
- Other duties as assigned.Partnership Activities
- Leads, coaches, evaluates and impacts the overall management of
colleague efforts involving Banking Center Collaboration, i.e.,
referrals and closed business and the activities that support
partnerships, partner engagement and relationships.
- Sets the stage for developing and deepening partner
relationships to support business development.
- Proactively identifies opportunities to introduce customers to
- Other duties as assigned. Work Hours 8:30 am to 5:30 pm
Mon-Thurs, 8:30 am to 6:30 pm Friday, some Saturday hours required;
Full-time hours will be scheduled during the hours listed. WorkBest
Job Category Category A - 100% in the office Minimum Salary Range
Maximum Salary Range Work Location(s) Westwood-Los Angeles About
Comerica We know that our employees are critical to our overall
success. We are dedicated to investing in their future to maintain
long-term relationships for lasting commitments. One of the ways we
do this is to offer a comprehensive package of compensation and
benefits programs which are regularly reviewed to maintain them at
competitive levels. Your salary will be commensurate with your work
experience.Upon offer, Comerica conducts a comprehensive background
and fingerprint check.NMLS certification requirement: where
applicable, a favorable background check screening, credit check,
fingerprint check, and NMLS certification is required in accordance
with the SAFE Act.Comerica Incorporated (NYSE: CMA) is a financial
services company headquartered in Dallas, Texas, and strategically
aligned by the Business Bank, the Retail Bank, and Wealth
Management. Comerica's more than 9,000 colleagues focus on
relationships, and helping people and businesses be successful. In
addition to Texas, Comerica Bank locations can be found in Arizona,
California, Florida and Michigan, with select businesses operating
in several other states, as well as in Canada and Mexico. Comerica
is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer - veterans/individuals
with disabilities, committed to workplace diversity.
Keywords: Comerica, Los Angeles , Business Development Banking Center Manager at Westwood - Los Angeles, Accounting, Auditing , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!