Company: Big Brand Tire & Service
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Big Brand Tire and Service is looking for an experienced Payroll
Accountant to join our growing team! Big Brand Tire & Service has
locations across CA, AZ and CO and is a leader in the tire and
automotive service industry.Duties/Responsibilities:
- Prepare, review and process payroll to ensure timely and
accurate payroll transactions including salaries, benefits,
garnishments, taxes, and other deductions.
- Ensures accurate and timely processing of payroll updates
including new hires, terminations, and changes to pay rates.
- Prepares and maintains accurate records and reports of payroll
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local payroll,
wage, and hour laws and best practices.
- Facilitates audits by providing records and documentation to
- Identifies and recommends updates to payroll accounting
software, systems, and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.Required Skills/Abilities:
- Extensive knowledge of payroll functions including preparation,
balancing, internal control, and payroll taxes.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Paylocity, Excel and Google Workspace.Education
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Human
Resources, or related field required.
- At least three to five years of related experience
- Medical, Dental and Life insurance
- 401k plan with company match
- Paid vacation and 6 paid holidays
- Vision, Voluntary Life, FSABig Brand Tire & Service is an equal
opportunity employer and is committed to protecting the safety,
health and well-being of employees and individuals in our
Keywords: Big Brand Tire & Service, Los Angeles , Payroll Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Moorpark, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!