Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionAt EVPassport we are on a mission to help drive
the adoption of electric vehicles through our technology
infrastructure. Our FP&A team is growing to provide
mission-critical financial analysis to our dynamic organization as
they evaluate business initiatives with executive-level visibility.
The Financial Analyst works under the direction of the VP,
Financial Operations and drives financial analysis, forecasting,
reporting and operational support activities for the entire
FP&A function. This position will exercise a high level of
accountability, flexibility, teamwork, good judgment and attention
to detail. The Financial Analyst must be able to work
independently, as well as within a team
- Provide timely and accurate financial reporting
- Track and monitor expenses incurred related to various business
- Produce monthly and quarterly variance analysis and commentary
- Forge strong business partner relationships to drive financial
results and understanding across cross-functional teams
- Perform financial and operational analysis to enhance business
- Provide business process improvement and documentation to boost
operational efficiency and reinforce financial compliance
- Bring creativity and critical thinking, which inspires
innovation and propels team beyond the status quo
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills; both verbal
- Proven collaborator with the ability to work with all levels
and departments within an organization.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail required
- Self-directed work style; thrives at being resourceful and has
a strong work ethic
- Highly organized with the ability to multitask, prioritize and
adapt in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Bachelors degree with a preference to a Finance or Accounting
- 3+ years of financial analysis or related experience
- Proficient understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting
- Prior experience with headcount planning or administration at
either a business unit or company level would also be a plus.
Experience business partnering and interacting with upper level
- Background orchestrating cross-functional projects with high
energy, trustworthy, creative, and get it done mentality.
- Displays good judgment and uses discretion when presented with
sensitive or confidential issues.
- Experience allocating and optimizing marketing spend across
- Experience with tools such as Salesforce, Slack, Excel,
- Thrives in a high growth environment.
- Exceptional organizational skills with strong attention to
detail.BenefitsAs part of full-time employment, we offer health
care, dental, and vision benefits from leading providers. Each
employee is entitled to unlimited paid time off and sick leave.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Work From Home
- Stock Option Plan
Keywords: EVPassport, Los Angeles , Financial Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!