Tax Manager (Funds) - Leader in Investment Management
Company: Proven Recruiting
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: January 16, 2022
One of Los Angeles' leading investment management companies is
looking to add an experienced, reliable Tax Manager to their
dynamic team. This role has huge internal growth opportunity and
the benefit of learning from progressive, yet seasoned
professionals in the industry!
Who You Are
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or related field
- 5+ years of Big 4/Top 10 and/or progressive industry experience
in the investment management sector
- Strong knowledge of general accounting and financial investment
- Self-starter with a strong worth ethic and desire to learn
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
What You'll Do
- Analyze reorganizations of underlying debt and equity
investments to determine the proper tax treatment
- Prepare tax packages for funds and lower-tier LLCs, including
reconciling of income items and capital accounts
- R eview and calculate the book/tax differences andreview
partner allocations, review market discount, OID and interest
- Provide tax estimates to Clients and General Partners
- Analyze withholding issues that impact partners and the
partnerships' global investments
- Manage audit responses and documentation for all aspects of
audits; and assisting in the analysis of cross-border acquisitions
and dispositions to determine proper tax treatment for US
Why Work Here?
- Opportunity to work for a renowned firm, while learning from
top industry performers
- Attractive compensation package: competitive base salaries,
bonuses, and benefits
- Room for growth - long tenure on teams!
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have
the required experience.
Keywords: Proven Recruiting, Los Angeles , Tax Manager (Funds) - Leader in Investment Management, Accounting, Auditing , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!