Senior Financial Analyst- Monarch.
Company: Johnson & Johnson
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Senior Financial Analyst-
Monarch to be located in Santa Clara, CA or Redwood City, CA.
Are you interested in shaping the future of surgery? Ethicon
Robotics & Digital Solutions (RAD) is recruiting for a Senior
Financial Analyst to support the MONARCH Platform, which integrates
the latest advancements in robotics, micro-instrumentation,
endoscope design, sensing, and data science into one flexible
robotics platform to enable new possibilities in endoscopy.
The Senior Financial Analyst will provide finance business
partnering and support to the R&D and Commercial teams to help
scale this growing business. This position reports to the Monarch
Sr. Finance Manager and will be located in the San Francisco, CA
Bay Area (Redwood City or Santa Clara)
Responsibilities Include But Are Not Limited To
- Prepare and present financial analyses of sales trends, key
performance measurements, dashboards, platform P&Ls, pricing
- Coordinate planning, budgeting, reporting, and compliance for
the Monarch commercial and R&D teams.
- Partnering with Monarch business leaders to identify risks and
mitigation strategies related to investments.
- Identification and/or participation in the implementation of
process improvements and standardization of activities.
- Drive long-term integration of newly acquired businesses into
broader Ethicon and JnJ processes.
- A minimum of a Bachelors degree is required, preferably with a
major in Finance or Accounting.
- An MBA, CPA, CMA, and/or other financial certifications are
- Experience with SAP S4 Hana is preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years of finance and accounting experience is
- Candidate must possess excellent analytical (MS Excel),
conceptual, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to think creatively and work in a team environment
- The individual must work well in a dynamic environment and be
able to recommend and implement improvements in execution, work
independently and handle several tasks simultaneously.
- This position will be located in Santa Clara, CA or Redwood
City, CA and may require up to 10% travel
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected
veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis
United States-California-Santa Clara-5490 Great America Pkwy
United States-California-Redwood City
Verb Surgical Inc. (6270)
Keywords: Johnson & Johnson, Los Angeles , Senior Financial Analyst- Monarch., Accounting, Auditing , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!