Financial Analyst, Treasury
Company: The Wonderful Company
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: January 16, 2022
You may know us as FIJI Water, POM Wonderful, Justin Wine,
Teleflora and Halos Citrus, but we're all one Wonderful and have a
great opportunity for a Financial Analyst to join our dynamic and
growing Treasury team with an initial focus on the Corporate
Insurance portfolio. If you have experience with finance,
accounting, or risk management and are well-versed within Excel,
then this is the perfect opportunity for you!
This role will be based in our West Los Angeles office and is
eligible for our hybrid work model!
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated and
data-driven professional who is looking for high visibility and the
chance to work across all our iconic brands at our Los Angeles HQ.
This position is for someone who has a demonstrated
passion/interest for a career in risk management/insurance.
A Day In The Life at Wonderful:
- Perform detailed financial analysis of corporate risk exposures
and insurance coverage
- Collect and verify data to be used in the renewal of insurance
programs including Workers' Compensation, General Liability,
Automobile Liability, Management Liability, Property insurance,
Stock Throughput, Ocean Marine, Production, Aviation Liability,
Product Recall, Foreign Placements, Resnick Family personal lines,
and Surety Bonds
- Request and issue certificates of insurance as needed for
- Prepare risk and analytical reports/presentations for senior
- Allocate and enter invoices for payment
- Assist in the creation of the annual insurance budget
- Perform ad hoc analysis and reporting to support the broader
Your Contribution to Wonderful:
- 1-2 years of experience in a finance, accounting, or risk
management related position.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel required (e.g. formulas,
pivot tables, graphs, ranges, conditional statements, etc.).
- Strong analytical capabilities; must be able to assemble and
manipulate large quantities of data and draw meaningful
- Candidates must be self-motivated, detail-oriented and able to
work with limited supervision in a fast-paced, small-team
- Results-oriented and hands-on team player.
- BA/BS Degree in Business Administration, Finance, or Risk
Management strongly preferred.
- COVID vaccination will be required for this position unless
candidate has a legally valid exemption.
Wonderful's Dedication to You:
- Competitive benefits package including Medical (including 24/7
online access to a physician), Vision, Dental and 401k with match
- Opportunities for development and internal mobility
- Manager and leadership training, biweekly L&OD webinars,
and eLearning offerings
- Companywide problem solving and continuous improvement
- Wonderful Giving (wonderfulgiving.com) - allowing you to donate
company money to a cause of your choice
- Company focus on wellness and health including virtual yoga and
mindful meditation classes
Headquartered in Los Angeles, The Wonderful Company is a privately
held $5 billion company dedicated to harvesting health around the
world through its iconic consumer brands. The company's 10,000
employees worldwide are committed to bringing consumers everywhere
the freshest, most wholesome pistachios, citrus and pomegranates;
bottling the finest water and wines; and creating colorful bouquets
that are sure to touch the heart. This commitment is reflected in
the company's market share: Wonderful Pistachios-- is America's No.
1 tree nut and America's fastest-growing snack; Wonderful-- Halos--
is the No. 1 mandarin orange in America; POM Wonderful-- is the No.
1 100% pomegranate brand in America; FIJI-- Water is America's No.
1 premium imported bottled water brand; JUSTIN-- Wine has the No. 1
Cabernet Sauvignon in California; and Teleflora-- is the world's
leading floral delivery service.
The Wonderful Company's connection to consumers has health at its
heart and giving back at its core. The company has a long-standing
commitment to corporate social responsibility, including more than
$1 billion invested in environmental sustainability; $65 million in
charitable giving, education initiatives, and innovative health and
wellness programs each year; and $143 million toward the
construction of two charter school campuses in California's Central
To learn more about The Wonderful Company, its products and its
core values, visit www.wonderful.com, or follow us on Facebook,
Twitter and Instagram. To view the current Corporate Social
Responsibility report, visit www.wonderful.com/csr.
The Wonderful Company is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer.
We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national
origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender
expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as
a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or
other applicable legally protected characteristics.
EEO is the law
Keywords: The Wonderful Company, Los Angeles , Financial Analyst, Treasury, Accounting, Auditing , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!