Senior Audit Associate
Company: Miller Kaplan
Location: North Hollywood
Posted on: January 17, 2022
- Plans financial audits by understanding organization
objectives, structure, policies, and internal controls.
- Examining and analyzing records, reports, operating policies,
- Completes audit work papers and memoranda by documenting audit
tests and findings.
- Responsible for analyzing accounting records and executing
audit program steps, testing general ledger, and account
- Responsible for and supervising audit engagements; and
communicate audit progress and findings by providing information in
status meetings, highlighting unresolved issues, and reviewing
- Prepare financial statements and review returns.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational
opportunities, and reading professional publications. Job
- 2-5 years of public accounting experience with employee benefit
plans, 401k audits, and labor organization services desired
- Ability to work independently, and as part of a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to successfully communicate with people at
all levels of the organization
- Computer proficiency in TR AdvanceFlow Software (desired) and
Microsoft Office suite, and other Accounting related programs
- Strong professional service ethic
- Must possess strong analytical and prioritization skills
- Manage multiple tasks
- BA or BS Accounting Degree required
- CPA or CPA candidate desired
- Stay current on the latest GAAS practices and knowledge of GAAP
Keywords: Miller Kaplan, Los Angeles , Senior Audit Associate, Accounting, Auditing , North Hollywood, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!