Head of Investor Relations
Company: Xos Trucks
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Xos, Inc. is an innovative electric vehicle company on a mission to
decarbonize transportation. Our zero-emission commercial vehicles
and next-generation technologies empower fleets of Fortune 500
companies and positively impact our environment. The market is
growing. The need is rising. The time is now.
At Xos, we design vehicles from scratch, invent efficient and
durable battery systems, write software to control the vehicle and
its interactions with the driver, and entice fleet owners into an
electrified future with groundbreaking service.
We are a team of passionate doers that have banded together to do
our part in the battle for a cleaner planet. Were go-getters,
change-makers, and future-creators. Will you join us?
As the Vice President of Investor Relations, you will be Xos main
interface with analysts, investors and stakeholders. You will drive
the delivery of our core message and position Xos through a
holistic strategy of investor messaging, targeting and outreach.
You will also provide market intelligence to our leadership and
inform the market of our strategies and performance. This is an
exciting opportunity to build out the function for a company that
is disrupting the transportation industry.
What Youll Do
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders to develop key investor
messaging and a successful communications framework that
articulates current performance and long-term strategy.
- Pro-actively interact with analysts and investors to understand
market expectations and financial projections.
- Work closely with the CFO and senior leadership team in order
to deeply understand our business and create a two-way
communication channel with investors.
- Facilitate financial analyst meetings, fielding questions that
may arise before, during, and after the meeting.
- Lead development of quarterly and annual shareholder reports,
coordinating with legal and finance teams.
- Oversee and manage quarterly earnings calls, as well as assist
in preparation of the companys annual report, 10-K, proxy and ESG
- Manage critical communications, representing messaging
viewpoints for the investor community.
- Collaborate with the legal and finance departments to assure
compliance with all securities laws and regulations.
- Bachelors degree in a relevant field of study. Advanced degree
in finance or an MBA is preferred but not required.
- 10+ years of business experience with background in finance,
treasury, strategy or communication.
- Experience either leading the investors relations function for
a publicly traded company or as a research analyst in the
transportation, industrials or technology space.
- Familiar with financial modeling techniques and valuation
methods used by analysts and investors.
- A strong network of investment community relationships.
- Good understanding of SEC Regulations and securities disclosure
requirements, as well as filing requirements.
- Expert at building relationships and influencing critical
- Have superb written and verbal communication skills, as well as
the ability to draft engaging and messages for investors.
- Xos, Inc. is committed to offering competitive wages.
- The Company offers medical coverage, paid 100% by the employer
for employees with dependent coverage partially off-set by the
- Dental, Vision, and Life plans are also offered through the
Company's health package; and
- Generous PTO, sick, vacation, and holiday pay
Reaching, Standing, Typing, Talking, Hearing, Repetitive motion.
Substantial movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or
fingers. Sedentary work. Exerting up to 15 pounds of force
Xos, Inc is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and will
consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to
race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, genetic
information, protected veteran status, disability, or any other
basis protected by local, state, or federal law.by Jobble
Keywords: Xos Trucks, Los Angeles , Head of Investor Relations, Accounting, Auditing , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!