Financial Procurement Operations
Company: Cypress Hcm
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Business Partner, Finance Procurement Operations (FPO) Our
client is looking for a contractor to join the team and provide
support on various functions and projects due to recent changes in
headcount resources on the team. The Marketing FPO team is looking
for an experienced finance professional to support our end to end
finance procurement operations with a focus on partnering with the
Marketing and Publicity teams as they execute on marketing
campaigns of our growing slate of local and global content. The
ideal candidate for this role is someone that has a fundamental
understanding ofaccounting treatments related to content/tile
marketing, knowledge of the P2P workflow, and experience with
developing strong cross-functional relationships with business
partners across various functions (including Accounts Payable,
FP&A, Accounting, Legal, Tech/IT and Marketing).
- Execute all finance related tasks (procurement support,
reviewing contracts, vendor management, creating/managing purchase
orders, reviewing invoices, expense reporting) and be an embedded
partner and active contributor across various teams.
- Regular cross-functional interaction with Marketing/Publicity,
Accounting, Accounts Payable, FP&A, Tech/IT and other key
functions (including recurring and ad-hoc meetings, time sensitive
issue resolution, collaborating on projects).
- Support team in ensuring timely and accurate reporting for the
Marketing and Publicity components of our P&L (specifically
around completeness and accuracy of month-end close).
- Support team in various data extraction and reporting in key
systems and tools (WorkDay, Anaplan, Tableau, Airtable).
- Drive process improvement projects to streamline and automate
manual workflows. Requirements:
- 3-5+ years of relevant experience
- Strong communication skills, business acumen, and the ability
to build relationships across functions.
- Understanding of US GAAP; experience in Marketing and/or
Content accounting a plus
- Highly accurate and detail-oriented
- Accustomed to multitasking, prioritizing and meeting multiple
- Curious and enthusiastic, not afraid to ask questions and
challenge the status quo
- Adaptable and comfortable in an ever-changing environment of
finance, accounting and business issues and projects.by Jobble
Keywords: Cypress Hcm, Los Angeles , Financial Procurement Operations, Accounting, Auditing , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!