Experienced Audit Associate, CPA
Company: Gursey - Schneider LLP
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Gursey - Schneider LLP is a Top 100 Firm and a 10-time recipient
of Inside Public Accounting's Best of the Best Firms, with over 40
years of success in the market. Our firm consists of over 200
Accounting Rock Stars, and our talented teams consistently drive
the success of our business through thoughtful strategy and
Job Title: Experienced Audit Associate(Open to remote locations:
Arizona, Colorado, Nevada & Utah)
Successful candidates should have the following:
- 2+ years of public accounting experience.
- Undergraduate or master's degree in Accounting or related
- Should be preparing for or already passed the CPA
- A solid understanding of audit issues.
- Ability to utilize firm technology to enhance client
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office computer programs.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
A day-in-the-life basic overview includes:
- Ensures compliance with established internal control procedures
by examining records, reports, operating practices, and
- Maintains internal control systems by updating audit programs
and questionnaires; recommending new policies and procedures.
- Completes audit work papers by documenting audit tests and
findings and conclusions.
- Performs accounting research and tests analytical procedures on
- Identifies audit issues and proposes strategies to resolve
- Communicate status of work and issues with seniors, managers,
or partners on a timely basis.
- Works with other members of a team on a variety of
- Develops strong relationships with firm and client
Something that should be noted: we offer paid overtime,
market-leading benefits, and lots of fun, intangible perks
(Quarterly Socials, Annual Ski/Camping trips, Catered breakfast,
Keywords: Gursey - Schneider LLP, Los Angeles , Experienced Audit Associate, CPA, Accounting, Auditing , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!