Experienced Audit Associate
Company: Coda Searchstaffing
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: January 16, 2022
One of the highest rated public accounting firms in the country
is looking to add several more people to their team before the end
of the year. This is a fantastic growth opportunity for someone who
wants to get in with a culture-focused company that has 4.5 stars
on Glassdoor and values its employees!
- Perform diversified accounting and auditing assignments under
the direction of supervisor, manager, senior manager, principal, or
- Demonstrate competency in technical skills, work quality, and
application of professional and firm standards.
- Direct and instruct assistants, seniors, staff, and interns,
where applicable, in work to be performed and working paper
- Determine the extent of test-checking required in an audit and
selects the transactions to be tested.
- Prepare routine correspondence to client for approval and
signature of a partner; writes comments for management letters.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance
- 1-3 years of public accounting audit experience
- Big 4 or Regional Public Accounting firm experienceby
Keywords: Coda Searchstaffing, Los Angeles , Experienced Audit Associate, Accounting, Auditing , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!