Company: Advantex Professional Services
Location: Santa Fe Springs
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Well-known manufacturing company in area local to Whittier is in
need of a solid Collections Specialist.
Min. of 3 years of Collections/Credit experience! (B to B)
Keys to be successful in this role: Professional and good with
working with Vendors/Internal Teams as well.
Solid Collections hands on experience and good with Credit and
working with other departments to ensure client's are in good
standing and or if credit adjusted for new orders.
- Excellent attention to details, Resolve discrepancies and a
problem solver and setup payment arrangements if needed.
- Understand when to escalate a matters that may need immediate
attention when you have done all you can.
- Good with Follow-up, documentation, good written skills and
able to stay of top of the aging.
- Special projects and reports as needed by supervisors and or
- Knowledge and understanding of standard accounts receivable /
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent ability to interact professionally and effectively
with internal and external customers in person and over the
- Good analytical skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously while paying
attention to detail.
- Ability to gather and interpret data, compile information and
- Intermediate Excel knowledge
Direct HireManufacturing/Distribution exp is a plusWorked in small
family owned companies would be a good fit.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: Advantex Professional Services, Los Angeles , Collections Specialist, Accounting, Auditing , Santa Fe Springs, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!