Accounting Consultant - Full Time
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: April 10, 2021
DL*c is an industry recognized Professional Services Firm that
helps companies transform finance and accounting ideas into action,
one project at a time. Our consultants are full time, salaried
employees who target variety, diversity, and challenging projects
in the roles they take on to help them grow.
DLC is seeking inviduals with expertise in Financial Planning &
Analysis, Accounting & Financial Reporting, SEC Reporting, M&A
Transaction Support, Financial System Implementation, Process
Redesign, Project Management, and Post-Merger Integration.
*Please note: This is NOT a remote role, must live locally within
Key Projects Include:
- Supporting aggressively tight accounting cycle closes from a
high of volume of journal entries, balance sheet reconciliations,
variance analysis and explanation, to the production and review of
- Technical Accounting - Examples include: Revenue Recognition &
Lease Accounting Projects including sourcing, interpreting, and
application of the guidance to current accounting processes and
systems, gap analysis, and supporting the testing of the
- Manage reporting help with review of monthly financials for
accuracy including balance sheet, P + L, cash flow preparation,
variance analysis, budgeting, etc.
- Sourcing relevant accounting guidance and interpreting the
relevant application to the client's business by writing technical
memos and accounting policies and procedures that are defensible by
the Big 4 audit firms
- SEC Reporting - Experience drafting and contributing to Forms:
10-K, 10-Q, S-1, S-3, S-4
- Project managing transformational initiatives such as global
end to end process re-engineering efforts in Procure to Pay, Record
to Report, Order to Cash or enterprise related system
implementations or optimization projects
Compensation & Benefits:
- DLC provides the stability of a regular, full-time salaried
position with the security of an employment agreement.
- A competitive base salary with a lucrative bonus plan including
a productivity bonus for hours billed over 40.
- Full Benefits package including: medical, dental, vision, life
& disability, 401k, paid time-off and holiday pay, employee
assistance plan, domestic partner benefits, and wellness
- Comprehensive Health Savings and retirement plan which includes
a company contribution component.
- Customized training programs through a web-based learning
Credentials & Experience:
- CPA licence or CPA in process or MBA
- Demonstrated success inside Fortune 500 and Fortune 1000
companies, specifically within the Corporate Accounting and
Corporate Finance functions
Keywords: DLC, Los Angeles , Accounting Consultant - Full Time, Accounting, Auditing , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!