Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Who We AreOur singular mission is to help people feel better
naturally. We believe that when people feel better, they're freer
to do what moves them. We're committed to continuous innovation and
surround ourselves with specialists, thought leaders, and experts -
inside and outside of the office.
We're dedicated to leading the tech wellness industry, and that
starts with our employees. If you thrive in creative environments,
are concerned with big, innovative ideas, love to collaborate, have
an entrepreneurial spirit, and are driven to succeed, get in touch
with us. Together we can push the limits of what can be achieved
Who We're Looking ForTherabody is seeking an experienced Billing
Specialist to join our rapidly growing organization. This position
will provide support to the entire Accounting Department. In this
role you'll be required to manage all day-to-day accounts
receivable responsibilities, including invoicing, daily cash
application and responding timely and efficiently to customer
- Process and post payments to customer accounts including cash,
checks, wires, bank transfers and credit card transactions.
- Reconcile, analyze and present AR aging and aged balances with
detailed explanations on delayed collection on a weekly basis to
- Analyze chargebacks, returns and deductions by customer for
accuracy and consistency.
- Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying,
classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables'
- Perform monthly accruals by customer for credit memos.
- Input information into ERP to update credit notes on customer
- Manage credit card process including but not limited to: order
pre-authorization, order release, credit card charge and credit
card settlement through online system.
- Develop and maintain beneficial customer relationships.
- Calculating Commissions
- Complete ad-hoc projects as necessary.
The Right Person Would Have
- 2+ years of experience in accounts receivable and billing
- Experience with Retail/Wholesale chargebacks
- Prior experience with NetSuite and SPS Commerce preferred
- Proficiency in Excel formulas, vlookups, and pivot tables
- Highly organized and exceptional research/ data tracking
- Analytical problem-solving skills
Therabody is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion. We will
not tolerate discrimination in employment, employment-related
decisions, or in business dealings on the basis of race, color,
genetic information, age, sex, sexual orientation, religion,
disability, ethnicity, national origin, veteran status, marital
status, pregnancy, or any other legally protected status. We will
strive to provide an environment free of discrimination to our team
members, customers, guests, and suppliers. We seek contributors
from all backgrounds and walks of life to join our team, and we
encourage our employees to bring their empowered, passionate, and
authentic selves to work every day.
Keywords: Therabody, Los Angeles , Billing Specialist, Accounting, Auditing , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!