Company: PrimeTime Cap.
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Primetime Holdings PrimeTime is a leading vertically-integrated
cannabis company headquartered in California. Bringing together a
core group of specialists who are leaders in their respective
industries, Primetime is committed to providing the highest
standard of product quality, consistency, and efficiency.Through
its superior expertise and widespread industry network, PrimeTime
is an operational powerhouse offering advanced solutions for,
manufacturing, brand sales, and distribution.
- Bachelors (Preferred)
- QuickBooks: 3 years (Preferred)
- Bookkeeping: 3 years (Preferred)
Job DescriptionJob Type - Full-timeExperience:
- Accounting, 2-3 years (Required)
- Accounts Payable Accounts Receivable and G/L, 2-3 years
- Microsoft proficient, 2-3 years (Required)
- Quickbooks Online (Preferred)Education:
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- If no Bachelor's, AA plus 5 - years accounting experience
Full Job DescriptionThe Accountant/Bookkeeper provides management
with financial information by posting transactions, researching and
analyzing accounts and preparing reports for the Controller, CEO
and Ownership. Primary responsibilities are to assist with all
Accounting matters in traditional General Accounting areas, using a
combination of experience and credentials. Must be able to learn,
grow and take on additional responsibilities over time.Essential
Job Functions and Measures of Job Performance:
- Responsible for accounting for the retail, wholesale and
- Full company general ledger access to post journal entries,
including all accounting data related to company expenditures,
accruals, receivables, payables, and all accounting functions while
maintaining GAAP standards.
- Post transactions daily, weekly & monthly as appropriate.
- Responsible for many of the Daily, Month-End/Year-End Close
schedules, assisting in maintaining General Ledger activity
Independently review key P&L accounts to ensure accurate
reporting and account analysis.
- Prepare accounting schedules for monthly, quarterly and yearly
- Completes various month-end reconciliations with little
supervision and correction.
- Inventory reconciliation-generate monthly inventory reports and
reconcile between the GL and Subledger.
- Record, understand, and post inventory reconciliation
adjustments with minor supervision and direction keeping GAAP
- Perform inventory adjustment analysis, reporting findings to
assist in improvements for inventory adjustments to Logistics
Manager, and Controller.
- Reconcile Metrc with invoices weekly.
- Accounts Payable reconciliation-identify and independently
research variances between the GL and Subledger posting corrections
and accurately providing justification for said changes.
- Research, articulate, and post various expense accruals while
understanding the impact to monthly trends.
- Track and coordinate with Accounts Payable all company
- Reconcile prepaid expense schedules monthly.
- Reconcile Fixed Assets and accumulated depreciation
- Identify, record the purchase, sale, and disposal of fixed
assets in relation to all Multi-company locations with little to no
direction from Management or CPA firm.
- Run monthly/quarterly depreciation and amortization for fixed
and intangible assets for GL posting, and keep schedules related to
- Process confidential expense check runs/journal entries
- Asist with review and preparation of schedules for Annual Tax
Knowledge and Skill and Experience Required:
- 2-5 years experience in Accounting organization
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, proficient with both
Accounting theory and practice.
- Additional Certification in Accounting is preferred but not
- Strong ability to analyze account activity and evaluate
associated accounting controls.
- Understanding of the relationship between GAAP accounting
processes and a company's related business process.
- Demonstrates capability to investigate and recommend
alternatives to resolve accounting issues.
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel and familiar with MS Word,
- Good interpersonal and communication skills for interacting
with support personnel and upper management.
- Experience working in a medium sized startup company.
- Experience with Quickbooks and other software knowledge
- Good planning and organizational skills to balance and
- Strong ability to learn, grow, adapt and take on additional
Keywords: PrimeTime Cap., Los Angeles , Staff Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!