IT Risk and Controls SR (Internal Auditor Senior) Indianapolis, IN
Company: Anthem, Inc
Posted on: March 28, 2020
IT Risk and Controls SR (Internal Auditor Senior) PS29097
Indianapolis, INLocation: United StatesRequisition #: PS29097Post
Date: Feb 03, 2020Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., its a
powerful combination, and the foundationupon which were creating
greater access to care for our members, greater valuefor our
customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and
togetherwe will drive the future of health care .This is an
exceptionalopportunity to do innovative work that means more to you
and those we serveat one of America's leading health benefits
companies and a Fortune Top 50Company.*Preferred officelocation:
Indianapolis, IN. But will also consider Atlanta, GA,Mason, OH, or
Virginia Beach, VA.The ITRisk and Controls Sr ( InternalAuditor
Sr.) (IT SOX/SOC 1/SOC 2). performs and leads IT auditprocedures to
support the companys Sarbanes-Oxley and SSAE 18 (SOC 1 and SOC2)
compliance activities. Evaluates complex business processes to
ensureconformance with Public Company Accounting Oversight Board
standards, companypolicy and procedures, sound principles of
internal control, and applicableprofessional standards of practice
(such as SOX and SSAE 18). Collaborates withexternal auditors
primarily on IT audit planning, testing and evaluationprocedures.
Ensures stability and compliance with audit and
regulatoryrequirements/mandates.Primary duties mayinclude but are
not limited to:
- Evaluates Soc 2 controls related to Security, Availability,
Confidentiality, Processing Integrity and Privacy.
- Develops and/or follows complexand/or detailed procedures as
well as non-standard IT and integrated auditprograms related to
various types of IT considerations including ITapplications,
operating systems, databases, networks, and infrastructuresin both
mainframe and client-server environments.
- Performs IT controls auditprocedures on a variety of operating
systems including Windows, UNIX,LINUX, and z/OS.
- Performs IT controls auditprocedures on both commercial and
open source database management systems(MS-SQL, MySQL, Oracle and
- Evaluates controls aroundnetwork security.
- Discusses IT audit issues withboth technical and non-technical
- Reviews and documents resultsof compliance testing in
accordance with professional standards (includingSOX and SSAE
- Coordinates engagement planobjectives (conducts team meetings,
performs interviews and researchnecessary to perform reviews and
audits, verifies projects are trackingtimely, creates issue
- Performs other tasks asassigned.Qualifications
- Requires a BA/BS degree; 4+years of experience in audit
(primarily Financial, Operational orInformation Technology), a
related field, or any combination of educationand experience, which
would provide an equivalent background.
- Competent understanding ofaudit and regulatory requirements and
standards (PCAOB, SSAE 18, SOX,COSO, CobiT, etc) is strongly
- CPA, CIA, CISA, MBA, CISSP, orother relevant advanced degree or
certification a plus.
- Competent desktop skills (MSExcel, Word, other MS Office
products) strongly preferred.
- Strong written and verbalcommunication skill required.
- Excellent organization and timemanagement skills required.
- Ability to work in teamenvironment required.Anthem, Inc. is
ranked as one of Americas Most Admired Companiesamong health
insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2018 DiversityInc magazineTop
50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and
apply, pleasevisit us at careers.antheminc.comAn EqualOpportunity
Keywords: Anthem, Inc, Los Angeles , IT Risk and Controls SR (Internal Auditor Senior) Indianapolis, IN, Accounting, Auditing , Lawndale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!